With one voice, Alhuda Welfare Foundation UK & British Muslims
Condemn both London & Manchester attacks unreservedly
• The evil, barbaric and cowardly terrorists deliberately targeted innocent citizens in our cities; London & Manchester.
• We offer our condolences to the victims and their families. Our hearts go out to the families of the victims who are now left in distress.
• The barbaric acts of Daesh (or ISIS) have NO sanction in the religion of Islam, which forbids terrorism and the targeting of innocents. May the perpetrators face the full weight of justice both in this life and the next.
• True Muslims were fasting during the holy month of Ramadan, and praying in mosques across the country. They were not killing innocent people. These crimes sicken our community. It is no longer good enough for us to offer condemnation and solidarity, we need to confront this twisted evil ideology which distorts and lies about Islamic teachings.
• We hope that people of all faiths and none will continue to stand together against these attackers and what they represent. “We must NOT let them win by creating the divisions they so desperately seek to sow’’. British Muslims are as terrified as British non-Muslims. This is also our country; We understand the anger but please refrain from hatred. As British Muslims we stand resolutely in support of our police and intelligence agencies in confronting this evil.
As Muslims, Britons and Europeans, we must stand together to make sure they DO NOT succeed.